Thursday, February 16, 2017

Chicago Trip

This past week I went on a trip with my fiancé to Chicago, Illinois. It was a really fun experience.
 We walked around the city and came across the Chicago Theatre. It's so pretty with thebright lights. 

 We worked up an appetite and had the famous stuffed crust pizza at Giordano's. After dinner we walked off our pizza by visiting The Cloud Gate aka the Giant Bean  The bean is awesome! 
 I loved seeing the buildings in the reflection. The next morning we went to the Sky Deck and stepped onto the ledge on the 103rd floor. 
 
We then walked to the bean again, to get a day shot :) 
 
Overall Chicago was an excellent trip and a beautiful city. I had a great time shopping in the Magnificent Mile area and my honey enjoyed himself too! I highly recommend Chicago as a place for your next trip. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment