Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ootd Casual Sunday


My husband and I will be heading out to Pete's Coffee & Tea later this evening, it's something we do pretty often and we both enjoy :) my husband is very artistic as well as creative. He writes me love poems... <3 what we do is we order a cup of coffee and discuss the writing. I love the time I get to spend with him especially this that might seem so insignificant to others but to me is one of my most favorite and sweet ways to spend my Sunday. This is what I'll be wearing later on...


Off the shoulder striped blouse w/jeggings and a pair of flats.

As for accessories I'll be wearing a bow leather bracelet the pictures make it look really bright, but I promise it complements my blouse because it's not as dark-it's a cross between coral, dusty rose and beige :) and 2 cream colored bangles and my vintage earrings...

Blouse by teenbell
Jeggings Nordstrom
Shoes by Wild Rose
Bangles forever21
Bow bracelet gift
Earrings vintage



Closeup of my accessories


5 comments:

  1. ..I like your little cute ballerina flats , what a great girls colour ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! nice stuff!!
    Love your blog!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flats!

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun finds! I really like your bracelets!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete