Monday, April 30, 2012

Shy Girl...


Since I missplaced my MAC mineralize skin finish and I've been without a setting powder ever since (last Tuesday) anyway I dropped by Sephora today and bought Too Faced Primed and Poreless finishing veil. The Too Faced brand cost $28 and is 0.16 oz and MAC cost $29 and is 0.35 oz.


I also bought a Stila lip glaze trio and I took my MAC empties and got MAC Shy Girl lipstick




Swatches of the lip products


The large swatch is Shy Girl creamsheen finish. From top to bottom-Stila Pinata, kitten, and maraca.
Oh! And I almost forgot...I bought Wet n Wild's coverAll concealer in light 804. At $.99 it doesnt hurt to try it out. :)

4 comments:

  1. that mac color is gorgeous! wow, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shy girl by mac is my next 'to get' colour for when i go to my mac counter
    i can't wait to try it out :-)
    thank you for the great swatch
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swatched Shy Girl yesterday, I have to go back and get it! It's so pretty. Pinata is a gorgeous colour too! Love it
    xx Jordana
    http://jadeintheskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete