Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monthly Favorites: July



1. Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara-lengthens and separates my lashes no clumps, no flakes!
2. Sinful Colors nail polish- this color is named Hazard. The shade is a bright Coral perfect for the summer.
3. Dove shampoo and conditioner Damage Therapy-these keep my hair hydrated, and smelling fresh.
4. Fake eyelashes no brand #108-I bought these on ebay 10 synthetic lashes for $2.99. Very natural looking but with noticeable length. They're great to wear to the pool, the beach, or when you just wanna skip mascara.
5. Silk Elements Olive oil Heat Spray-I always use this to protect my highlighted hair against the heat from my styling tools. It protects, adds shine, and smells awesome! I've noticed that since I started using this my I've had less breakage in my hair.
6. Sugar Fresh lip treatment- the scent, the moisture, the metal tube....I just LOVE this!

8 comments:

  1. hey your blog is so beautiful just like you :)
    blogwalking here, mind to follow each others? let me know.

    xoxo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorites I need to try the Dove shampoo.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing favorites doll.

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle


    Enter my GIVEAWAY to Win A Pair of Gorgeous Colorblocking Wedges

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely favourites!
    Im using the same hair products too.

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom
    Facebook: Miss Kwong From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lady! Hope your having a fabulous day! I wanted to drop by and tell you how much I appreciate your comments that you leave on my blog. Thank you so much! Xx.

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete