Monday, August 13, 2012

NYX Matte Lipstick



I bought this lipstick at Ulta in Butter. This is a matte formula, but I find it to be semi matte and very moisturizing. I actually appreciate this because I don't really like matte lipsticks. The color is a Brown Taupe and does not look so pretty in the tube but once swatched (to me at least) it resembled MAC's Chai lip glass. I figured I'd buy it just for that reason :) The packaging is simple and sleek, traditional twist up and down tube. There's also no scent to these lipsticks. Overall I give this lipstick and A- I would grade it and A but I think it's misleading to have matte printed on the tube and the product not being able to live up to the description. I'm sure matte lipstick lovers would be disappointed.
$5.99 at Ulta







Artificial light with flash



Indoors no light no flash



Natural light with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment