Thursday, August 30, 2012

Urban Decay Primer Potion-Greed



I finally jumped on the bandwagon!! I just discovered Urban Decay's eye base! I.bought it for $8.97 at Nordstrom Rack and have been wearing it everyday since then :) I got it in Greed (shimmery Gold) because of the shimmery finish it works really well with non matte eyeshadows. The texture is light weight, almost mousse like and dries quickly. It also intensifies the color of the eyeshadows. The applicator is angled and fits around the curves of the eye. The only thing I'm regretting is not buying the original primer potion because at $8.97, you can't pass this up! What's your favorite eye primer?









Swatch

4 comments:

  1. also, yes beautiful, you should have bought the original primer potion. my absolute favourite. If I want a coloured primer I really like the sleek primer palette and I have also had a VIVO one that is really nice. Nothing will beat the original though ;) (In my own opinion. obviously!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I should go back and get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lip colour!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete