Monday, September 3, 2012

Monthly Favorites-August


These are my monthly favorites, empties, and drugstore finds...

Ocean Potion sunblock in spf 70- the scent alone makes this worth buying. It doesn't smell like traditional sunscreens the smell reminds me of sorbet! :) Dries quickly, and leaves your skin feeling smooth.

NARS lipstick in Schiap-this lipstick has become my staple for the summer. The color is a sharp Pink that instantly adds light to my face.

MaryKay makeup remover- I can't get enough of this!! It removes all of my makeup without irritating my eyes or skin.

NYC Skin Perfecting Primer in Shade-lotion like texture with super fine shimmer particles that add a subtle glow, and smooth out your skin for an even complexion. It's not a miracle worker but if you're in a pinch this gets the job done.

Essence of Beauty Brush Cleaner-the smell is a bit strong but this really works to remove the stains from dark colors out of White makeup brushes.

Swatch of Nars Schiap



7 comments:

  1. That lip stick is very pretty on you =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. that nars colour is freakin' beautiful! I always like to read about people's monthly finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I know, Monthly favorites are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That colour is amazing! It looks good with your skin tone too! I've been looking for a 'barbie pink' for a while and this one is amazing!!


    In honor of reaching 200 followers there's a giveaway on my blog. I'd love to see you enter too!
    You can check my giveaway here!

    Have an amazing rest of the week!

    X

    ReplyDelete