Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend Haul


In no particular order here is what I bought :)

Cover Girl clean makeup in Buff Beige-the clean scent and the satin finish are what make me a faithful user.

Urban Decay All Nighter-it's been so hot here in LA, and the last thing I wanna worry about is having my makeup melt off so I added a setting spray to my makeup bag.

Prestige my BIGGEST lashes mascara: the packaging alone sold me :) I love Pink.

Sephora all over shadow brush: I feel that I never have enough shadow brushes so one more wouldn't hurt-especially not at $5.00 I couldn't pass this up.

Physicians Formula youthful wear translucent powder: intended to make you look 10 years younger....I'm not sure about that bUt it does smooth out my complexion.

What did you haul during the week?

13 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I really like naturalish makeup like physician formula. I'm your newest follower, check my blog out and if you like it follow too :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I just got a few lipsticks this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) lipsticks are always a must for me when it comes to hauling

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I'll check out your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use that same foundation sometimes, such a reasonable price for a great product. I have to try some of those other items, thanks for sharing!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) honestly it's the best drugstore foundation

    ReplyDelete
  6. setting spray scares me somewhat, I think it's the idea of adding ANOTHER layer. . I don't know! I talk rubbish sometimes! and I feel you on the lack of eyeshadow brushes (well I have plenty, they just always have dark shadow on them, so when I want light shadow . .. they all turn grey :( )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The same thing happens to me with my brushes :D

      Delete
  7. I need that Physicians Formula powder :) x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely haul! Could you maybe do a review of the brush? You got me curious!

    My weekly haul will be bought in a few hours hihi! I'm going makeup shopping today :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post, check out my blog to win JBRAND jeans!

    www.adventuresinherstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete