Sunday, May 13, 2012

Heaven on Earth (pic heavy)


My husband and I went to dinner to our favorite restaurant today-Bottega Louie in downtown Los Angeles. The food is divine! And the desserts...well here's some pictures of what they had today...


Raspberry brownie


Blueberry crumble, chocolate peanut butter...hazelnut brownie


Fruit torte, stuffed macaroons


The green one is made with pistachio


These have rose petals on them :)


Macaroons


Don't know what these are but that they're shimmery and pretty :)


These look like they're made with colored sand


More macaroons
If you live in Los Angeles or come to visit I recommend you drop by Bottega Louie.What is you're favorite restaurant?
Www.bottegalouie.com/

9 comments:

  1. Who needs dinner with all these delectable desserts??? Sounds like a great spot to dine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it's an.awesome place. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! those desserts look irresitible
    youareexotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh Im drooling already. I love food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thos look sooooo yummy!!!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore food photos and all of this looked so yummy :)
    ps love your blog !!

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes!! it is heaven!
    Love your blog!! so much!
    Like to follow each other? I already follow you by Bloglovin and GFC! follow back?
    we could stay in contact!

    kisses!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! :) Of course doll! :)

    ReplyDelete