Sunday, May 6, 2012

Update: Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder


I been using this to set my foundation and while it does a good job at "setting" there's a few things I don't like. First, the scent of the powder makes me cough and makes my eyes water. Second, the powder is sooo--- fine even with the built in sifter it gets everywhere. Even when you have it on your brush it's easy to get some on your hairline/clothes/lashes... Third, the powder is translucent and made to adjust to any skintone but I've noticed that I have to make sure to blend it in well because just sweeping it on my face will leave me with little white spots on face. In the end this product is excellent for setting, but is extremely messy. Do you guys have a favorite setting powder?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment. I answered it on my blog! I'd be happy to see you around soon and also welcome you as my newest follower! :)

    Lischen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete