Thursday, May 10, 2012

In my makeup bag


Lately I been using these products for my everyday makeup. I use Maybelline Super Stay 24hour foundation on a daily basis. It's a full coverage foundation and it really does NoT budge! MAC Prep and Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose, I use this around my nose and inside the corner of my eyes to brighten up :) Scandal Eyes mascara has a natural finish, it gives volume and length but not over the top. Two coats of this and I'm set. For eyeshadow I been using my Stila Natural Eyes Palette. This palette has 10 eye shadows that allow you to create a natural look or add some drama to your eyes with the darker shades.


Swatches of the stila natural eyes palette and NARS Taos blush.
Taos blush is a coral, red with gold shimmer. I love that this blush makes me look naturally flushed.
For lips I been using my chanel lipgloss #68 a Hot Pink, coral color with gold flecks. I like that it's not sticky and non drying.

Chanel lipgloss #68
What are your go to products? 

5 comments:

  1. Woooah, that Stila palette has some gorgeous colours in it!! Reminds me a lot of the naked palette

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours in the Stila palette :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the Stila colours, you've made me realise they aren't for me as too many are shimmery!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of Nars blush!! Great colours :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete