Friday, May 18, 2012

Natural Palette


I bought this palette because I'm a sucker for neutrals I lOVe, love, LOVE neutrals. This palette was $6.50 at forever21 and has 10 eyeshdows. I guess it's a knock off of Urban Decay's Naked palette. I passed on the Naked Palette craze, they're beautiful shades bUt I feel that I didn't need another palette of neutral colors...anyway for the price the color pay off is fair and decent. It comes with 2 matte eyeshdows, and one thats has a finish that's comparable to MAC's lustre eyeshdows. The rest of the eyeshadows are shimmery shades. The palette also comes with an eyeliner pencil in black and a double ended mini brush. Sponge tip and angled brush.





Swatches from left to right





These are the last two shades

13 comments:

  1. This is very similar to the Naked Palette. Love that you got it for $6! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pretty good deal :) I'm loving it so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! What a great deal!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats such a naked palette dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, this is a great find and i never knew that forever21 does cosmetics. The product seems to be great quality too which is very good. I am loving the print of the packaging too~
    Thanks so much for sharing~x

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiiiii like you blog im following you nowww like that eyeshadow pallete is similar to urban decade naked pallet;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great palette, especially for the price :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the natural colours:)


    www.inablondeworld.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment on my Rose Gold post! I checked this out when I was at the mall also! I might have to grab one! The swatches look great!

    ReplyDelete