Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lipstick I'm loving



I'm loving this shade! The color is a nude-pinky warm color and is a matte finish. It's a bit drying so I put on lip balm before I apply it for a smooth application. This is one of my many favorite nudes by far....the staying power is good, it doesn't wash me out ( I'm nc25 ) aNd it can be used during the day for a simple "no makeup" look and then pair it with smokey eyes for a night out. I love wearing this with Purple Haze eyeshadow and Warm Soul blush! Both by MAC.





12 comments:

  1. I love MAC lipsticks but I the ones I have are all really bright, I need some nice nude ones like this! lovely colour xox

    My Style Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're really good lipsticks too :)

      Delete
  2. Honeylove is a gorgeous shade on you! I need to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog
    now following your blog you have a great blog.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love mac lipstick
    this is a great colour :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete