Monday, June 25, 2012

Mark Glow Baby Glow


This is mark's Glow Baby Glow Luxe lip gloss in Petal Luxe. The color is a bright Pink with very noticeable Pink glitter that blends in perfectly with the color. Once applied the color looks like a bubble him Pink, it feels smooth, light and moisturizing. It does have a slight minty scent, and the glitter does not show up on your lips. Overall for the price it's a good product but enough... I been wearing it for 3 days and it already looks like I'm running low :/








$6.00 a tube at meetmark.com

16 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a lovely colour! How much was it and where did you get it?!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's $6.00 and it's available on meetmark.com :)

      Delete
  2. That's gorgeous! I love that kind of shade of lip products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! It's a very girly color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! It`s pretty! I`ll have to pick that up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    I am gladly follow you via gfc an d bloglovin! I would be so happy if u could follow me too on both!

    Lost of kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice colour :) btw thanks for stopping by :)

    xoxo

    Quite A Looker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute colour with a great finish! How's the formula? I tend to avoid lip glosses as they dry my lips out, but I'm looking for a good moisturising one!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is pretty good! I don't feel it dries out my lips at all! :)

      Delete
  8. I love the color, I'm surprised that its so pigmented too

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I've tagged you in the Beautiful Blogger Award :) Check it out, I hope you can do it!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is a fantastic colour, great price too!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete