Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Favorite Beauty Product


Yesterday I was running late and forgot to apply blush to my face :( the whoooole day I felt like my face looked dull and like it was missing something... :/ I never realized how important blush is to my makeup routine and how much I love it! The right shade of blush can brighten up your face, add a "natural" color and make you look younger! Here are some of my favorites.... What is your favorite blush?

Eversun by MAC: the most loveliest peachy bronze color with gold shimmer. I love wearing this in the summer when I'm tanned.


Ambering Rose by MAC: this shade is a deep red bronze. I use it lightly to give me a "natural flush"


Orgasm by Nars: This color is a amazingly beautiful!! Bright wearable Pink with shimmer. The shimmer is really noticeable in the pan but once you applied it's so lovely :) it goes on smooth no chunky glitter/shimmery mess. Just pure awesomeness:) plus you can easily build up the color to your likeness.


Pennylane by Nars: A baby Pink color that goes so.perfect with my complexion. This is a cream blush so I use this for when I want a dewy finish.

8 comments:

  1. I use Estee Lauder Signature Blush in Radiant Kiss...it's perfect for my pale skin & seems to last a decent amount of time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never tried nars but everyone raves about it!
    maybe i should try it
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nars and Mac are my favorite makeup brands :)
    Orgasm by Nars is fabulous !

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete