Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MAC Beth Ditto and Casual Color Collections


Strolling around Nordstrom's today I took swatches of MAC's newest collections and decided to share with you guys...Here's some product swatches of the MAC Beth Ditto collection.
I didn't swatch the entire collection only the products that got my attention.



Top: Booyah!!! Bottom: Dear Dairy



Left: Love Long Distance Right: You're Perfect Already



Left: Insync Right: Embrace Me lip pencils



Casual Color Collection
The brushes were missing :/
Out of all the ones I swatched I liked these the best and am most likely gonna buy Have a Lovely Day! I think it's a very wearable color both on the lips and cheeks.


Indoors with flash. Left to right starting on top: Weekend Getaway, keep it loose, have a lovely day!
Left to right bottom: Evening Stroll, Lazy Sunday, Out for Fun.


Outdoors no flash. Same order
Have you guys bought or plan on buying anything from these collections?

10 comments:

  1. I love mac cosmetics, their customer service is always on point. I love your blog! Just started following, keep it up.
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how vibrant that "Dear Diary" is in the Beth Ditto collection. so nice

    Check me out!
    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Stroll is GORGEOUS! I bet Booyah & Dear Dairy are going to be lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man i am always too scared to take pics in the store lol. I always think they will kick me out ;)
    I liked the Love Long Distance & You're Perfect Already - Perfect every day Shades. And the somehow matching Nailpolishes to those Lipsticks. i will pass this time though cause i need to save for the Heavenly Creatures LE
    Janine
    theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even think of that....haha :D heavenly creatures??? Haven't heard of it but I better look into that collection because the name sounds cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those colors are so so gorgeous! :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC always comes out with some amazing colours!! x

    ReplyDelete