Monday, June 18, 2012

Fashion Find of the Day

I decided to make the "Fashion Find of the Day" post a permanent feature on my blog. I bought 2 bangles by Ted Baker at Nordstrom Rack for $4.50 each!


With flash.



No flash. The bracelets each say Ted Baker and arm candy on them all the way around.


I added the plain white and black bracelets. They did NOT come with the bangles I purchased.

I also went to the La Mirada indoor swap meet and bought a few things


Klean color lip liner, NYX lip gloss in Whipped, Adoro nail polish stickers, Profusion mascara, and earrings.


Lip liners in golden nugget, rose and mauve. Nyx lip gloss in whipped.


I loved the flower print and little birds on the mascara. All items cost $1.00 except the nyx gloss it was $1.50

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Rack! My sister got me hooked!!! Thanks for all your lovely comments - following you back!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the bracelets, I really like your blog, I'm following you now,
    kisses from


    http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola guapa!
    Que bonita la pulsera!!..los labiales son preciosos, sobretodo el de NYX me ha gustado mucho y el estampado de las uñas tiene que quedar muy original!
    Sii el azul de Claire's queda muy bonito y hoy he comprado uno en Mercadona, es un azul pitufo que queda genial, ya lo mostraré!

    te sigo
    gracias por tu comentario
    un besito ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those bracelets! :)
    Just followed you, hope you'll have time to visit my blog :) ♥

    Kisses,
    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I tagged you in the Liebster awards... check out my blog for more info!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog hun xx
    martinacurran19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete